About the Leadership Convention
- Projected 1,000 attendees
- Top notch speakers and educational programs including ERG Summit, coaching/mentoring opportunities, and special programs for students
- Attracting attendees of all professions and backgrounds
FEATURES OF THE CONVENTION
- ERG/BRG Summit on Aug. 23
- Four keynote sessions (Aug. 24 & 25)
- 18 interactive workshops organized in three tracks: Glass-Ceiling Breakers, Innovation/Technology, Masters Series for senior managers
- Special workshop track for students
- Diversity Career Fair on Aug. 24 (free and open to public)
- Résumé review, job interview practice, and professional photo headshots
- “Network & Nourish” mentoring meal outings
- The ATL Gala – featuring the NAAAP 100 and Inspire Awards, and “Chopstix for Charity”
“Arise To Lead” (ATL) is the theme of this year’s convention, and is our call to action to anyone who wishes take their career or business to the next level.
For information about the ERG Summit on Thursday (Aug. 23) please go to ERG Summit Overview.
Friday and Saturday (Aug. 24 & 25) of The Leadership Convention will consist of Workshops and General Sessions/Keynotes.
- General Sessions: there will be two keynote/general sessions each on Friday and on Saturday.
- Workshops: There will be a total of 18 professional and interactive workshops throughout both days, organized in three tracks:
- InnovAsians: featuring thought-leaders who are integrating technology to solve tough and complex problems.
- Ceiling Breakers: featuring stories, insights and strategies to lower and remove barriers to success.
- Masters Series: featuring seasoned executives who are masters of their craft, sharing tips and tools to “raise the bar” as a leader.
- We are also planning a workshop track for college and high school students.
There are other events also scheduled – see the schedule of the Convention (Friday/Saturday) at: Full Convention Schedule.
PURCHASE THE RIGHT TICKET
- There are many types of tickets, e.g. ERG Summit Only, a bundle of everything at the Convention (3-day), a workshops & keynotes only ticket, or for individual events.
- Convention All-Access ticket holders can attend all General Sessions/Keynotes, and workshops in all workshop tracks.
- Individuals who purchase Workshops & General Sessions Only tickets must select the one track of workshops they wish to attend – select your Workshop track when you register online.These ticket holders are limited to access only workshops in the track selected. This ticket will also allow access to all General Sessions/Keynotes, including the Friday luncheon (included in ticket price).
More on ticket purchase at: https://www.leadershipconvention.org/2018-convention//participant/