NAAAP’s annual Leadership Convention has great reviews each year, thanks to the outstanding speakers and workshop facilitators.
We confirming speakers each week, ramping up to the Convention. Confirmed speakers include:
- A.C. Chan: Founder, Powerslide LLC
- Ashish Thakur: Executive Director, Atlanta CEO Council
- Aurora Austriaco: Principal at Austriaco & Associates; Commissioner at the Illinois Courts Commission
- Brian Park: 2016 Forbes Top 17 Business Gurus and Startup Grind
- Bryan Ramos: Ramos Law Firm, LLC
- Donald Fan: Senior Director, Global Office of Diversity, Walmart Stores
- Elba Pareja-Gallagher: Director of Finance, Global Retail and eCommerce Strategy for UPS
- Frank Wu: Law professor and author, currently Distinguished Professor at UC Hastings, and former Chancellor. Author of the critically acclaimed “Yellow: Race in America Beyond Black and White”
- Mariko Carpenter: Vice President, Strategic Community Alliances at Nielsen
- Maya Hu Chan: President, Global Leadership Associates. A globally-recognized speaker, executive coach, author and management consultant, based in San Diego
- Michael Gonzales: Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Hallmark
- Richard Lui: Journalist and news anchor for MSNBC and NBC News; formerly at CNN Worldwide
- Ronald Chang: President of UPS Enterprise Transformation, formerly President of UPS Capital Corporation
- Sophia Choi: Anchor for Channel 2 Action News WSB-TV
Call for Speakers
Each year, NAAAP conducts an extensive and inclusive search for thought-leaders and expert facilitators.
- Proposals must be submitted by June 1, 2018
- Potential speakers will be notified via email by June 9, 2018
For additional information, please review this document: Information for Prospective Speakers (PDF)
We invite you to submit a proposal and add your voice to the Asian Pacific Islander professional community.