Welcome, Writers, Journalists, News Editors!
Media/Press Passes for writers and photographers are available.
- Up to 2 Media/Press passes per media outlet and corporate sponsor.
- Press passes will provide full access to our sessions and speakers but will not include meals.
- We have an interview room; inquire at the Event Registration Desk.
Press Pass Registration
Interviews of speakers, NAAAP leaders, or Convention team may be requested through Media Relations Coordinators (Ezra and August) by emailing email@example.com
Once on-site, please visit the Event Registration Desk to pick up a press packet.
Convention spokespersons are:
- Fabian DeRozario, NAAAP National Board Member, General Manager of the Leadership Convention, Atlanta chapter member
- Brenda Tran Garrett, NAAAP Diversity Career Fair Director and member of the Convention Leadership Team, Atlanta chapter member
- Ryan Namata, Convention Programs Director including access to NAAAP 100 and Inspire Awards honorees.
NAAAP spokespersons are:
- Cyndy Yu-Robinson, NAAAP Interim Executive Director
- Elizabeth Yang, NAAAP National President