The Career Fair is open and free to members of the public and especially helpful for recent graduates and students.
We have created a Student Workshops & General Sessions Only (Standard Track) Ticket which includes the following:
- Attendance on Friday, Aug. 24 and Saturday, Aug. 25
- All General Sessions
- Friday luncheon & keynote
- All beverage and snack breaks
- Access to the InnovAsians or Ceiling-Breakers Track workshops
- Access to Student Workshops (brief round-robin discussions on The Five Year Plan, Getting Your Foot In the Door, Constructing A Cover Letter, The Benefits of LinkedIn and Other Social Media Marketing, Should I Attend Graduate School, A Career In Another Country.
Please see our invitation letter below sent to 20 Atlanta area universities for a University Partnership that includes a Group Discount for Student Tickets.
How universities and students can benefit from the Leadership Convention!
Pricing for Students
- Career Development Sessions on Aug. 24 only: Individual Student, $25 per person
- Career Development Sessions on Aug. 24 only: 15 students, $155 for all 15 persons from one university
- Convention and Career Development Access, Aug. 24-25 including meals: $195 per person
See University outreach letter for additional pricing options.